New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) earns 8 times more per car than Toyota
- Tesla pulls another demand lever in China
- Theron Reever: Electric ATV that will make you stop waiting for the Tesla Cyberquad
- Porsche has produced its 100,000th Taycan electric car
- Nikola (NKLA) partners with ChargePoint and will sell entire portfolio of charging solutions to fleets
- 2023 Kia EV6 price starts at $49,795 – $7K more than 2022’s base price
- Foxconn is investing another $70 million in Ohio’s Lordstown Motors to pursue revamped ‘EV program’
- Amazon meeting holiday demand with fleet of over 1,000 Rivian electric vehicle delivery vans
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Mikey G