Effective Date: 1st March 2019
The Policy describes the types of personal information we obtain about you, how we use the information and with whom we share it. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices. The Services are for a general audience, are not targeted to children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age.
Table OF Contents
- Information We Automatically Collect
- Cookies/Tracking Technologies
- How We Use The Information We Obtain
- Information We Share
- Your Choices
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Transfers Of Information
- Links To Third-Party Sites, Apps And Services
- Children’s Privacy
- How To Contact Us
Information We Automatically Collect
We and our third-party service providers use such Usage Data for a variety of purposes including to diagnose problems with our servers and software, to administer the Services, to gather demographic information and to target advertising to you on the Services and elsewhere online. Accordingly, our third-party advertising networks and ad servers will also provide us with information, including reports that will tell us how many ads were presented and clicked on the Services in a manner that does not identify personally any specific individual. The Usage Data we collect is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we will treat it as Personal Data.
We maintain a newsletter which you may signup for voluntarily using the subscription form present on our site. To subscribe you must provide your email address via the MailChimp subscription form and confirm subscription using the double-optin form. We does not share this information.
We use Akismet to help prevent spam. Any comments submitted through this service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives. Click here to learn how your comment data is processed by the Akismet service.
We use tracking technologies, such as cookies, local storage, and pixel tags.
Our Services use the following types of cookies:
- Analytics and Performance Cookies
- Essential Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Social Media Cookies
- Targeted and advertising cookies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We also use “pixel tags,” which are small graphic files that allow us and third parties to monitor the use of the Services and collect Usage Data. A pixel tag can collect information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the tag appears; the URL of the page on which the pixel tag appears; the time (and length of time) the page containing the pixel tag was viewed; the type of browser that retrieved the pixel tag; and the identification number of any cookie previously placed by that server on your computer.
We use pixel tags, either provided by us or by our third-party advertisers, service providers and ad networks, to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with our sites and Services and use them in combination with our cookies to provide offers and information of interest to you. Pixel tags also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit the Services or other websites.
How We Use The Information We Obtain
We may use the information collected from and about you to:
- Provide our products and services;
- Create and manage online accounts;
- Send promotional materials, alerts regarding available offers and other communications, including communications through the Services and outside of the Services, such as via email and through third-party websites and apps;
- Communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, contests and market research;
- Respond to inquiries from you and other third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies;
- Anonymize personal information to provide third parties with aggregated data reports showing anonymized information and other non-personal information;
- Supplement your personal information collected from you with additional information from publicly and commercially available sources, and/or information from our business partners;
- Associate your browser and/or device with other browsers or devices you use for the purpose of providing relevant and easier access to content, advertising across browsers and devices, and other operational/business purposes;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving our Services; managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
We may use third-party analytics services on our Services, such as those of Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, web server logs and similar technologies to help us analyze your use of the Services. The information collected through these means may be disclosed to these analytics providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of the Services. To learn more about how to opt out of Google Analytics services, please visit the link below:
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We also may use your personal information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
- Generally. We share Non-Personal Data, including Usage Data, de-identified Personal Data and aggregated user statistics, with third parties in our discretion. We share User Information, including Personal Data, as otherwise described in this Policy, and under the following circumstances:
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you, such as how we communicate with you.
To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our marketing mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as outlined in the How To Contact Us section below.
You also can unsubscribe from our marketing mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we have about you against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your User Information, we cannot guarantee its security. You use the Services and provide us with information at your own initiative and risk. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us using the details in the How To Contact Us section below.
Transfers Of Information
Links To Third-Party Sites, Apps And Services
For your convenience and information, our Services may provide links to third-party sites, apps and services that may be operated by companies not affiliated with the Company. These companies may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any sites, apps or services not owned by us.
The Services are intended for a general audience and are not intended for and should not be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target the Services to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us using the details in the Contact Us section below. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
How To Contact Us