Get a free Range Score then monitor your EV battery performance with fresh insights each month. US listeners can by entering their VIN or license plate!
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Megapack caught on fire at giant battery project
- Tesla is creating a simulation of San Francisco in Unreal Engine
- Tesla is borrowing Autopilot team for Optimus humanoid robot project
- Tesla expands its Full Self-Driving Beta to 60,000 more owners
- Hertz places massive order of 175,000 electric vehicles with GM
- Ram promises electric pickup lineup that will challenge Ford and Rivian in range and beyond
- Fisker partners with Wallbox to bring competitively priced chargers to Fisker EV owners
- Kia will produce electric vehicles in the US in 2024 to get EV tax credit
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Mikey G