New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- 2024 Chevy Blazer EV: Up to 320-mile range, $45-$66k MSRP, ‘Police Pursuit’
- Tesla Supercharger V4 design revealed in new station plan
- Tesla found 1% liable in fatal crash of a teen it dedicated a feature to
- Tesla Fremont factory has produced its 2 millionth electric car
- Tesla vehicles reach Mount Everest base camp for the first time
- Tesla might double its electric cars on Australian roads by end of year to 50,000
- Porsche shares hardware and software updates coming to 2023 model year Taycan
- Porsche CEO confirms novel three-row, all-electric SUV, and 718 sports car by mid-decade
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Mikey G