New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla adjusts ranges across lineup due to new EPA rule
- Tesla Model Y range estimate reduced by 6%, becoming more realistic
- Tesla adds two new Model Y colors – Stealth Grey and Ultra Red
- Tesla adds Powerwall, solar, and charger to its API for devs
- Tesla announces new partnership with Samsung over energy connectivity
- Hyundai ranked second behind Tesla as EPA fuel economy leader
- Volkswagen’s $27,000 ID 2all electric vehicle may come later than expected
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G