New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla appears to be ramping up Cybertruck production as fleet is spotted
- Tesla explains new Autopilot nag forced by the NHTSA recall
- Tesla secures $135 million in incentive for Gigafactory Mexico despite delaying the factory
- Tesla’s India entry is on shaky grounds again as import duties deal is off the table
- SAE’s NACS certification is ready, and it’ll fix every EV charging problem at once
- Porsche is retiring the gas-powered Macan early in Europe as EV model takes the spotlight
- GM stops Chevy Bolt production (for now), lays off 1,314 workers
- Cruise fires 900 workers, while Waymo pulls out ahead
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G