New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) is about to earn its ‘blue chip’ status and climb out of the ‘junk bond’ dumpster
- US-built 2023 VW ID.4 starts lower at $37,495, under $30k after credits
- Ford EV sales outpace segment, gains EV market share
- Lucid (LCID) crashes as it slashes 2022 production guidance and burns through $800M
- Fisker Q2 report: Over 56k Ocean reservations, test cars, plus PEAR and Project Ronin updates
- Lordstown Q2 2022 earnings highlights, Endurance EV update
- Nikola Q2 2022 earnings: rising Tre BEV deliveries, remains on track for rest of the year
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Add Electrek to your Google News feed with one click.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Mikey G