New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk boldly says ‘join Tesla’s $12K FSD’ to find out how it is doing when asked to share data about progress
- Elon Musk releases more details on Tesla’s upcoming robotaxi electric car: ‘will cost less per mile than bus ticket’
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company raises $675 million to accelerate its tunnel-digging under cities
- Elon Musk has ‘funding secured’ to buy Twitter, but will likely need to negotiate
- XPeng Motors announces starting EU pricing for P5 reservations
- Ford sells 750 E-Transit cargo vans to Penske Truck Leasing
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Mikey G