Aventon’s award-winning set a standard for upright cruiser ebikes with new upgrades and design features. Check out the full line on Aventon’s .
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is allowed to sell Model Ys produced during ‘test phase’ at Giga Berlin, potentially thousands of EVs
- Elon Musk does the impossible and manages expectations on Tesla’s next Full Self-Driving update
- Tesla loses its head of AI and vision Andrej Karpathy – a big loss for the Autopilot team
- Tesla alums launch a new electric RV startup: Lightship
- GM announces new nationwide DC fast charging network with Pilot Co. and EVgo
- Canoo to supply its Multi-Purpose Platform to the US Army for ‘analysis and demonstration’
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Mikey G