A new all-time low on Segway’s flagship electric SuperScooter GT2 is headlining all of the early Black Friday deals today, taking $1,300 off in the process. It comes joined by a , as well as this off-season price cut that’s now .
Head below for other New Green Deals we’ve found today and, of course, Electrek’s best EV buying and leasing deals. Also, check out the new Electrek Tesla Shop for the best deals on Tesla accessories.
Segway’s flagship electric SuperScooter GT2 $1,300 off
Segway is now offering the best price ever on its SuperScooter GT2. This higher-end electric scooter normally sells for $4,000 but is now dropping all the way down to $2,699.99 shipped. It’s $1,300 off, and also clocking in at $300 under our previous mention.
Segway’s SuperScooter GT2 arrives centered around a more capable design with 6,000W two-wheel drive motor system. There’s a massive 1,512Wh battery that powers the experience, which allows you to hit up to 43.5 MPH top speeds while accelerating from 0 to 30 MPH in just under 4 seconds. That pairs with a 55.9-mile range, an integrated transparent OLED display in-between the handlebars, a suspension system for a smoother ride, and dual hydraulic disc brakes.
Save $650 on EF EcoFlow’s DELTA 2 1,024Wh power station
Just in time for the winter months ahead, EF EcoFlow has begun its early Black Friday deals, with Amazon now offering the , after clipping the on-page $650 off coupon. Down from its $1,649 price tag, this solar generator has only received one previous discount this year, which happened to be a part of the short-lived fall Prime Day deals. Today’s discount is the first major price cut to continue past a two-day limit, coming in as a 39% markdown off the going rate and landing $100 above the all-time low from the earlier two-day event.
- RIVER 2 Pro, 768Wh capacity: $469 (Reg. $599)
- DELTA 2, 1,024Wh capacity: $699 (Reg. $999)
- DELTA 2 Max, 2,400Wh capacity: $1,599 (Reg. $1,899)
- DELTA Pro, 3,600Wh capacity: $2,599 (Reg. $3,599)
- Two DELTA Pros, 7,200Wh capacity: $5,099 (Reg. $6,649)
- and more…
Greenworks 1,900 PSI electric pressure washer now at $120
Off-season discounts are rolling in for autumn and winter, with Amazon offering the . Down from a $160 price tag, this pressure washer spent most of the year riding its MSRP, with one previous discount following a price hike to a $174 high. Today’s deal is a 25% markdown off the going rate, giving you $40 off its normal price and $54 off from the October high, marking a new all-time low.
Equipped with a heavy-duty cast aluminum axial cam pump alongside an on-board detergent tank, offers a 1,900 PSI with a 1.2 GPM flow rate and comes with several attachments to provide more versatility, letting you clean a wider selection of the surfaces around your home. It comes with 25 feet of Uberflex kink-resistant hose as well as five interchangeable nozzles: 15 degrees, 25 degrees, 40 degrees, a soap nozzle, and a turbo nozzle. It also features a Total Stop System, which automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged, saving you energy and money, as well as extending your pump’s life.
Early Black Friday e-bike discounts
- REI Co-op Cycles e1.2 e-bike: $1,500 (Reg. $1,899)
- Schwinn Mendocino Cruiser e-bike: $900 (Reg. $1,248)
- NIU BQi-C3 Pro: $1,300 (Reg. $2,200)
- Aventon Sinch Step-Through: $1,499 (Reg. $1,799)
- GoTrax Z4 Pro: $1,000 (Reg. $1,100)
- Aventon Soltera 7-Speed: $1,200 (Reg. $1,400)
Other new Green Deals landing this week
The savings this week are also continuing to a collection of other markdowns. To the same tune as the offers above, these all help you take a more energy-conscious approach to your routine.
- Rad Power launches Black Friday Mega Sale taking up to $1,200 off e-bikes starting at $1,299
- Jackery launches early Black Friday sale with portable power stations from $254 (Reg. $300+)
- End of season discount takes $170 off EGO’s Power+ 21-inch electric lawn mower at $479
- Jetson Bolt folding e-bike offers easy-to-store design with 15-mile travel range for $298
- Swagtron’s EB-6 Bandit e-bike races for 20 mile range at 2023 low of $700 (Reg. $900)
Author: Rikka Altland