Samsung today confirmed that its next Galaxy Unpacked event is set for Wednesday, August 10. Foldables, wearables, and earbuds are all expected at the 9:00 a.m. ET keynote.
Innovation isn’t just about radical ideas; it’s about unlocking new experiences that transform our daily lives for the better. Meaningful innovations go beyond the technical and provide a platform upon which our everyday lives become richer and more versatile — opening us up to greater possibilities than ever before.
Meanwhile, the “next Galaxy” reservation system is equally vague, but Samsung does tout its “biggest reserve offer ever” to get up to $200 in pre-order credit if you opt for all three product categories. It’s $100 for a “Galaxy Smartphone,” $50 for Galaxy Watch, and $30 for Galaxy Buds, with an extra $20 on top.
The latest rumors leave little to the imagination in terms of what will be announced by Samsung at Galaxy Unpacked:
- Here’s our best look yet at the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4
- Galaxy Z Flip 4 shows off slick purple color and flat frame in official-looking render
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 and Watch 5 Pro leak out in official renders [Gallery]
- Galaxy Buds 2 Pro renders show off Samsung’s next flagship earbuds in 3D
More on Samsung:
- Exclusive: This is Samsung’s One UI 5 based on Android 13 and everything new we’ve found
- Montblanc offers a good look at Wear OS 3 without Samsung’s skin [Video]
- Samsung’s version of Apple’s ‘Find My’ network now has over 200 million ‘find nodes’
- Samsung’s apps for using Galaxy Buds Pro, Buds 2, and Buds Live keep crashing too
Author: Abner Li