New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla reaches 50,000 Supercharger milestone in just over a decade
- Tesla starts Powerwall 3 installations: It looks worse but is more useful
- See what a Tesla Cybertruck looks like after crashing into a ditch
- Kia EV9 sales slowed by premium prices, quality issues ahead of US debut
- Fisker to ramp up Ocean production in Q4, can it hit its already revised annual guidance?
- Lotus unveils all-electric Emeya: Its first 4-door hyper-GT that goes 0-100km/h under 2.8 secs
- Mercedes-Benz to launch BYD-powered EVs to keep pace with Tesla, Chinese automakers
- CATL and Huawei’s premium EV startup Avatr announces EU launch following sedan reveal
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G