New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Is this the production Tesla Cybertruck?
- Tesla reportedly ramps up partnership with TSMC for Dojo supercomputer chip
- Rivian (RIVN) and Fisker (FSR) stocks jump on optimistic EV delivery expectations
- Ford pauses work, limits spending on $3.5 billion EV battery plant with CATL
- Volkswagen cites slow demand amid EV production cuts at German plants
- Hyundai and Kia slash electric vehicle prices amid intensifying EV price war in home market
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G