New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla removes cheapest and Texas-built Model Y trim – raising eyebrows
- Tesla’s little-known Autobidder product has already made over $330 million for energy investors
- You can now retrofit your Tesla Model 3 with a powered liftgate for $800
- Rivian (RIVN) is outpacing other EV startups in registrations
- Rivian CEO suggests leasing is coming soon, unlocking $7,500 EV tax credit
- UAW is now on strike – Jeep 4xe is the only EV currently affected
- Jeep’s electric Recon will carry the spirit of the Wrangler in the EV era with almost 600 hp
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G