New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- A Tesla robotaxi ‘concept’ was revealed in the new Elon Musk biography
- Tesla Semi proves itself in fascinating, new independent test
- Tesla Cybertruck wheel cover flies off in traffic as production looms
- Hyundai’s new 2024 Kona Electric is bigger, bolder, and better than ever
- VW lags in its most important market as Tesla, EV makers become go-to for new tech
- Volkswagen launches 2024 ID.6 Crozz EV with more range, $35K starting price in China
- BMW, Ford, and Honda form new company streamline electrical grids, invite other automakers to join
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G