New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) stock surges from optimistic look at Dojo supercomputer
- Tesla will build next-gen/cheaper electric cars in Texas rather than Mexico first
- Tesla’s upcoming $25,000 car and robotaxi are both futuristic-looking and ‘Cybertruck-like’
- Hyundai IONIQ 5 facelift spotted testing in the US with a fresh design update
- Nikola trucks can’t stop catching fire as 4th fire occurs
- EV driver calls cops on Energy Secretary after her staff blocks charger with ICE car
- BMW to invest $750 million in UK plant to build its new, fully electric MINI models
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G