New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Stellantis strike ends, new battery plant in Illinois; GM Lyriq plant sees walkout
- UAW reaches deal with GM, ending auto strike with big win for workers
- Tesla Service goes on strike in Sweden; dockworkers refuse to unload cars
- Tesla opens shareholder lottery for Cybertruck delivery event tickets
- Tesla leaks new Model S sports seats for Plaid version
- Panasonic slows battery production amid weaker EV business, but Tesla looks good
- Ford is adding an extra 3K Tesla EV chargers, bringing its network total to over 100,000
- Chevy launches Equinox EV at $49K, $35K 320-mile model coming soon
- Hyundai drastically cuts 2024 IONIQ 6 price, now starting under $39,000
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G