New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla and Elon Musk are targets of new TikTok smear campaign paid by mysterious company
- Tesla (TSLA) takes first step to produce 4680 battery cell in Texas
- Tesla to release ‘Full Self-Driving Beta’ to some customers next week
- Tesla update lets you lock Sentry Mode/TeslaCam storage in glovebox
- Tesla releases new Model 3 wheels with 2021 refresh
- Hyundai to recall 77,000 Kona electric cars over risk of battery fire, fights LG Chem over cause
- EGEB: Trump’s offshore oil ban in Southeast also blocks wind farms
- Electric cars will triple market share in Europe in 2020
Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at .
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Mikey G