New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck ‘Basecamp’ tent, solar, and beast mode, leak through app
- Tesla Cybertruck has 290 miles (466 km) of range in review unit
- Closer look at Tesla Cybertruck – should we be concerned?
- GM CEO is ‘disappointed’ in EV production, says affordable models will drive adoption
- Hyundai and Kia introduce a new ‘Uni Wheel’ drive system that could revolutionize EV design
- Toyota is raising the price of the 2024 bZ4X with a special financing offer
- Car dealers falsely claim to be ‘voice of customers’ in push for slower electric car adoption
- US may cut automakers some slack on stricter rules for EV tax credits
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G