New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Solar Roof is going to power smart neighborhood project – making Elon Musk’s vision come true
- Tesla leaked software points to new range increase for Model Y
- Tesla Model S passes test as police car for Fremont, saves $4,000 in fuel cost
- GM creates new EV org and tools to help support its new electric vehicle programs
- More drama in EV land: now Karma is suing Lordstown over theft of technology
- Here’s why this American-made electric vehicle company’s stock was up 69% yesterday
- EGEB: Canada PM’s net zero by 2050 bill — is it doable?
- Climate Crisis Weekly: How Americans can really talk to each other about climate change
- Texas will host the largest solar project in the US
- RadMission e-bike review: Rad Power Bikes’ best (and most affordable) electric bike yet?
Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at .
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Mikey G