If you’re looking for a high-quality e-scooter with superior performance, check out the new , , , and the R40 and R55 high-speed race scooters from VMAX.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla will sue you if you try to flip your low-VIN Cybertruck
- Elon Musk didn’t even know Tesla started listing new cars through a third-party
- Tesla signs deal with 2nd gas station operator to sell its Supercharger directly
- India is considering an EV tariff deal with Tesla, details emerge
- Ford, LGES scrap plans for massive battery plant due to the ‘current pace of EV adoption’
- Rivian secures massive Georgia land deal for new EV plant and R2 electric vehicles
- What demand problem? Hyundai’s new EV factory to build 200,000 cars a year
- Volkswagen ID.7 first drive: An electric love letter to the family sedan
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G