Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla FSD Beta takes its first steps outside of North America
- Tesla Cybertruck interior revealed in new photo
- Tesla Roadsters that don’t even work are about to sell for almost $1 million
- VinFast recalls entire first batch of VF8 models sent to the US
- Stellantis invests in lithium-sulfur tech to promote low-cost, US-sourced EV batteries
- VW’s rideshare arm using Apex.AI software to enable autonomous robotaxis using ID.Buzz EVs
- Minnesota just passed a law that’s going to ramp up EV adoption
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G