New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s giant 1 million car recall is literally a feature update
- Tesla announces it won’t produce Model S and Model X in right-hand-drive
- Tesla relaunches referral program for cars, raffles a Cybertruck
- New Tesla Model 3 refresh leaked photo reveals steering wheel
- The all-electric Jeep Wrangler is coming and will be an off-road warrior
- You can now get a Rivian R1T delivered in less than two weeks, in some cases
- Honda unveils the e:Ny1 electric SUV, the first EV based on its new dedicated platform
- VinFast VF 8 (City Edition) first drive: A solid start, but there’s always room for improvement
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G