Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) is about to launch its in-house insurance program in more states
- Elon Musk states the obvious: Tesla is not using its vehicles’ cameras to spy on China
- Tesla v11 software leaks in look inside refreshed Model S test vehicle
- Ford spokeperson calls Tesla’s Full Self-Driving ‘vaporware’
- Lucid ‘sold out’ the first version of its Air electric sedan, but we don’t know how many
- Jeep unveils all-electric Wrangler, but don’t hold your breath to buy it
- Cupra Tavascan electric SUV will begin production in 2024
- Senators urge President Biden to set end date for ICE vehicle sales
- EGEB: New York State’s first offshore wind farm leaps forward
- Iowa’s only nuclear power plant will be turned into a solar farm
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Mikey G