Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla has a new product called ‘Virtual Machine Mode’ coming to its ‘Big Battery’
- Tesla finally puts an end to its unlimited ‘Standard Connectivity’ with now 8-year limit
- Tesla doubles down on better range estimates with tire pressure and more now being taken into account
- Tesla expands its own insurance based on real-time driver data to two more states – now in 10 states
- GM and LG to build 3 US EV battery factories with a $2.5B DOE loan
- Honda teases the design process of the Prologue EV before it launches in 2024
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Mikey G