New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) trademarks ‘Cyber Roundup’ ahead of rebranded annual shareholder meeting
- Tesla releases impressive footage of robot pulling still smoking casting from Giga Press
- Tesla (TSLA) discloses it was recently subpoenaed by the SEC over Musk’s tweets again
- Tesla starts applying for funds to expand Supercharger network to non-Tesla EV owners
- Average electric car price hit $66,000 in the US, but that’s not the whole story
- Sono Motors unveils a new and improved production design of its Sion solar EV
- EAVX, Morgan Olson, and REE Automotive share live demonstrations of Proxima electric van
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Mikey G