Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla sold one out of every 8 cars in California in 2023, 21.4% EV share
- Tesla’s biggest investor: it’s a family business masquerading as a public company
- Is this our first look at Rivian’s (RIVN) upcoming R2 EV?
- Nissan wants to lower EV prices with cheaper LFP batteries to rival BYD
- Daimler, Volvo, Navistar form a ‘supergroup’ to ramp up electric truck charging infrastructure
- Volvo delays EX30 SUV due to software glitches
- GM’s epically bad year still earned it $10 billion – but that’s not due to EV sales
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G