Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) plans to spend $10 billion this year to achieve next growth phase
- Tesla chair prepares to sell up to $50 million in stock
- Tesla is defending Elon Musk’s anti-union tweet all the way to the Fifth Circuit
- Kia is delaying its entry-level EV4 electric sedan until next year
- BYD expects at least $4 billion in net income from surging EV sales
- BYD is launching its new Seal U on Volkswagen’s home turf to rival the ID.4
- Renault cancels Ampere IPO but still launching 7 new models
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G