Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) earnings preview: it’s going to be an interesting one
- Tesla Model 3 Performance resfresh spotted in the wild
- First drive in the Kia EV9: The three-row electric SUV many consumers have been waiting for
- 2024 Polestar 2 Long Range Single Motor review: Better, but good enough?
- US Postal Service rolls out first EV charging stations
- Is Toyota’s chairman losing it? says EVs will only reach 30% share, ignoring Norway, China
- Northvolt battery factory site in Canada gets sabotaged
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G