New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla finally moves forward with Gigafactory Nevada expansion for Tesla Semi and 4680 cells
- Tesla Cybertruck gets 103 miles of towing range in the worst conditions possible
- Tesla expands self-serve test drives to destination chargers
- Tesla Model Y was Europe’s best-selling car in 2023, the first EV to take top spot
- Stellantis takes a jab at Tesla, warns EV price cuts could cause ‘bloodbath’
- Ford is cutting F-150 Lightning production again amid ‘slower than expected’ demand
- Canoo gets real as deliveries of its electric commercial van begin
- GM, finally, ramps up Cadillac Lyriq to meet demand for luxury SUVs
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G