New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q4 delivery results, breaks another record
- First seen Cybertruck charging curve disappoints, but is that the whole story?
- Despite ongoing strike, Tesla takes the crown in sales in Sweden, Norway
- Tesla is sneakily testing Fremont-built refreshed Model 3 vehicles
- BYD overtakes Tesla in overall battery-electric vehicle volume
- Rivian (RIVN) stock slides after Q4 deliveries slip, but there’s more to it
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G