New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is looking at land for a factory in Thailand, PM says
- Tesla Model Y is Electrek’s vehicle of the year
- GM says next-gen Bolt will be EUV-only as the SUV virus infects the industry
- VW’s rugged Scout EV brand on track to debut electric pickup and SUV next year
- Volkswagen mulls $21K EV with Renault, but don’t get too excited
- Jeep-owner Stellantis announces mass layoffs, blames California
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G