New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s stock (TSLA) gets boost from ‘beyond an automaker’ scenario
- Elon Musk didn’t drive away Tesla buyers, at least before his latest big blunder
- Tesla loses court appeal in Swedish strike, will it finally go back to negotiation table?
- The first Tesla store is finally opening in EV-loving Vermont
- Tesla ‘recalls’ 120,000 cars in the US, but it’s another software update
- Tesla launches project to build new Megafactory in China
- The pipe dream is over: Hyperloop One shuts down
- 2024 Chevy Blazer EV sales are already halted over software issues
- Thousands of auto dealers sign up to offer new on-the-spot tax credit
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G