New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla partners with national technical school to train next-gen of EV technicians
- Tesla enables paid charging at Destination Chargers, but there’s a catch
- Taiwanese energy company to supply batteries to Aptera and is rumored to produce the SEVs in Taiwan
- GM offers Chevy Bolt EV owners $6,000 if they promise not to sue over battery fire recall fiasco
- Rivian (RIVN) is not happy to be left out of new EV tax credit
- Legacy automakers: Who is investing the most into EVs?
- BMW introduces lower-spec i4 eDrive35, starting under $53,000… but why?
- GAC calls out Stellantis CEO for ‘lack of respect’ toward Chinese customers amid failed Jeep joint venture
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Mikey G