New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) confirms plan to launch electricity retail business in Texas
- Tesla manages to cut delivery times in China after upgrading Gigafactory Shanghai
- Tesla’s virtual power plant had its first event helping the grid – looks like the future
- VW will only sell EVs in Norway as of 2024 – but it has to, like everyone else
- Dodge shows ‘Banshee’ electric Charger concept – an EV with exhaust?
- Acura unveils Acura Precision EV concept, brand’s first EV SUV coming in 2024
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Mikey G