New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla deploys swimming pool at Supercharger station
- Tesla (TSLA) surges higher ahead of stock split vote and Cyber Roundup
- Tesla secures battery material supply deals with two big Chinese companies
- Tesla vehicles are increasing Hertz’s customer satisfaction, still adding more EVs to the fleet
- Jaguar I-Pace catches on fire again – is this another Bolt EV battery fire situation?
- Nikola acquires Romeo Power to develop and produce its own EV batteries in-house
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Mikey G