New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) crashes despite strong earnings; is the credibility going away?
- Elon Musk says (again) Tesla might achieve ‘full autonomy’ this year, but what does it even mean?
- Tesla finally brings its trip planner to its mobile app
- Rivian R1T and R1S now qualify for (some) of the EV tax credit
- What’s next for Lordstown (RIDE) after NASDAQ stock delisting notice?
- Ford F-150 Lightning finally joins European market, beginning sales in EV-centric Norway
- Volvo Group electric truck deliveries soar 254% in the first quarter
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G