On the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. In this week’s episode, we discuss all the news that came out of Tesla’s annual meeting, including Tesla teasing its “$25,000 car,” new Roadster, Tesla Bot, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on – except for this week, we are doing it on a Thursday due to a scheduling conflict.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla co-founder JB Straubel officially joins the board of directors
- Tesla teases its next car with new image, says it’s already being built
- Tesla Roadster production delayed again to 2024, four years late
- Elon Musk puts Tesla Cybertruck production estimate much lower than anticipated
- Tesla is going to try advertising says Elon Musk who ‘hates’ it
- Tesla Bot becomes less of a sideshow as impressive new footage of the robots emerge
- Elon Musk says he wants to personally approve every new Tesla hire
- Tesla proposes to build factory in India, report says
- Tesla is looking at potential ‘significant investment’ in France, as Musk meets President
- Chevy upgrades Silverado EV electric pickup to 450 miles of range
- Check out Ford’s new electric ‘multi-activity vehicle’ that can do it all
- Rimac Nevera electric hypercar sets 23 records in single day, including fastest 0-249 mph time
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
Author: Fred Lambert