On the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. In this week’s episode, we discuss Tesla’s Autopilot ‘recall’, our first drives of the Porsche Macan EV and Chevy Blazer EV, and more.
Today’s episode is sponsored by , a leading brand in the automotive electronics market, with an unwavering commitment to quality and durability for its customers around the world.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on .
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla adds more alerts to Autopilot as part of NHTSA ‘safety recall’
- Tesla explains new Autopilot nag forced by the NHTSA recall
- Tesla appears to be ramping up Cybertruck production as fleet is spotted
- Tesla partners with Uber to offer $3,000 discount on its electric cars to drivers
- Tesla announces it will lose entire $7,500 tax credit on base Model 3 trims
- Tesla signals Model Y also losing full $7,500 tax credit
- Tesla secures $135 million in incentive for Gigafactory Mexico despite delaying the factory
- Porsche Macan EV finally arrives with 300+ miles WLTP range, track skills
- Chevy Blazer EV first drive – is it worth its $56k base price?
- Cadillac confirms new three-row VISTIQ EV, positioned between LYRIQ and ESCALADE IQ SUVs
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4:00 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
Author: Fred Lambert