This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discuss our first drive of the Ford F-150 Lightning, Tesla’s plan to open its Supercharger network, Rivian’s Q1 2022 earnings, and more.
This week’s episode is sponsored by TeslaShields.com: 10% off Tesla floor mats, trunk and frunk kits and other Tesla accessories with Code: ELECTREK
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Ford F-150 Lightning first drive: This is BIG
- Ford hints at bringing LFP batteries to Mustang Mach-E and F-150 Lightning
- Elon Musk is looking to finance Twitter acquisition without loans backed by Tesla shares as price falls
- Tesla will add CCS connectors to Supercharger stations in the US, says Elon Musk
- Elon Musk: Tesla might stop taking orders on some vehicles because of long delivery times
- Tesla significantly increases its battery recycling capacity, but only a few owner battery packs are coming back
- Tesla abandons plans to enter the Indian market for now
- Rivian (RIVN) Q1 2022 results – $1.5b loss, 10K new orders, reaffirms 25K production guidance
- VW wants to resurrect Scout as a Rivian-like off-road EV brand
- Hyundai confirms plans for a new electric car factory in the US
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Fred Lambert