This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discussed Elon Musk’s Tesla company-wide meeting, a new Cybertruck sighting, Tesla adding back a radar to its self-driving sensor suite, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Elon Musk warns Tesla workers of a ‘nutty’ end-of-quarter delivery wave
- Elon Musk reveals what Tesla’s Master Plan Part 3 is about
- Tesla wants to ‘revolutionize’ service with bigger centers and more specialization
- Tesla Cybertruck with updated interior and windshield wiper goes on new outing
- Tesla Model Y with new 4680 cells shows impressive potential for faster charging
- Tesla files to use a new radar and everyone is confused
- BYD says it is about to start supplying Tesla (TSLA) with battery cells
- White House announces plan for new standards for first-ever national network of 500,000 electric car chargers
- Check out the first official Polestar 3 image and teaser video ahead of October debut
- Ford provides adapter to charge stranded Tesla vehicles with F-150 Lightning pickup
- Lightyear launches production version of its flagship solar EV, renamed the Lightyear 0
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Fred Lambert