Hideo Kojima is talking with Xbox about publishing his next game, according to … well, according to this podcast. Editors Jeff Grubb and Mike Minotti discuss that situation on this week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast. The crew also tries to figure out what is going on with Sony’s blockbusters-only strategy and if that could have negative repercussions for the publisher.
Oh, and Jeff is nearly finished with Balan Wonderworld, which is a miserable experience.
Join us, won’t you?
- Join the podcast’s Discord server
- Watch live Friday afternoons on YouTube
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Listen on Anchor.fm
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Find past episodes here
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties
Author: Jeff Grubb