Since its inception, Google has given Fi members a holiday gift. For 2021, the “year-end gift” is simply $10 in Google Play credit that can be redeemed from the Fi app.
To receive, open the Fi companion app or website where you’ll see the “A year-end gift for you” card at the top of the screen.
Enjoy great entertainment with a $10 Google Play credit – our treat!
Tapping “Claim your gift” opens fi.google.com/gift2021 with a unique code and shortcut to open the Play Store for redemption. To be eligible, you need an active account as of December 15, be up-to-date on payments, over 18, and “in good standing.” The offer ends on January 5 and needs to be claimed by January 12.
Past gifts were quite whimsical, but things have scaled down as the Google MVNO grew:
- 2020: Fi’s 2020 holiday gift asks subscribers to vote on $2 million in donations
- 2019: Free Nest Mini
- 2018: Free photo book from Google Photos
- 2017: Project Fi’s annual ‘holiday treat’ for subscribers is now live
- 2016: This year’s Project Fi holiday gift is an interactive site with hidden Google Play credit
- 2015: Lego-like brick set to create phone stand + USB-C cable
More on Google Fi:
- Pixel 5a down to $349 as part of Google Fi Black Friday sale
- Google Fi calls between Android subscribers will soon be end-to-end encrypted
- Google Fi’s 5G coverage expanding over the coming months, especially in these 8 states
- Pixel Pass bundles smartphone upgrades w/ protection, YT Premium, more from $45/month
Author: Abner Li