Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck can power your home with Powershare for ~$4000 installation cost
- Tesla Cybertruck wheel covers cause unusual wear, will be redesigned
- Tesla drops Model Y price in Canada, now access up to $12,000 rebate in Quebec
- Aptera sells all 2,000 production slots of its Launch Edition solar EV, raising nearly $34 million
- Ford’s EV sales slip in January as Mustang Mach-E deliveries fall 50%
- Hyundai is launching an electric van as its first export model based on its new EV platform
- Polestar stops accepting custom Polestar 2 orders because demand is too high
- Tesla’s latest ‘million vehicle safety recall’ is about font sizes
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Author: Mikey G