New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck becomes one of most American-made pickup trucks
- Tesla is banned from driving schools because of new turn signals
- GM Q4 sales: Ultium grows, Bolt ends best year ever, GM EV share low at 3.1%
- Chevy’s Bolt EV is a steal at under $20,000 using the IRS tax credit upfront
- GM is giving a $7,500 incentive on EV models that lost tax credit eligibility
- More bad buzz for Chevy Blazer EV: software glitches, doors that fly open
- The révolution is on: France has record year in EV sales
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Author: Mikey G