MobileNews

Reuters: Foxconn will incur ‘big’ iPhone production impact if China factory halt is extended

Apple may be in a for bumpy ride when it comes to iPhone production, if the Chinese factory halt due to the coronavirus is extended another week. Almost all Foxconn production is currently shut down until February 10, in accordance with government rules, and the key Apple supply chain partner is waiting to hear if the date will be extended. Reuters says that Foxconn shipments to Apple be…
Read more
MobileNews

Motorola Moto G8 Power pops up on GeekBench

The Motorola Moto G8 Plus and Moto G8 Play have both been out on the market for a few months now. Yet the vanilla and a Power members of the current Moto lineup are only a rumor. Moto G7 Power“> Well that’s about the change, possibly at MWC 2020, and now we…
MobileNews

BlackBerry’s Android smartphones will stop being sold in August 2020

In the past few years, BlackBerry has made a return to the smartphone market, thanks to a partnership with TCL. But today, BlackBerry announced its Android smartphones are done, with current models being discontinued later this year. Announced today on Twitter, BlackBerry Mobile is shutting down sales of its current Android phones on August 31, 2020. This news comes almost two years after the…
Read more
MobileNews

New leak suggests February 14 launch for the Xiaomi Mi 10

With all the leaks floating about lately, the release date of the Xiaomi Mi 10 series was one of the few missing details. Now, a fresh new scoop offers an alleged official schedule of events. As per the source, the J1J1 and J1J2 – the official model numbers of the Mi…
GamingNews

Nintendo adds monthly subscription to 'Fire Emblem Heroes'

() is Nintendo’s mobile money-maker. The free-to-play RPG has pulled in, according to SensorTower, $656 million since its release three years ago — over $200 million more than all of Nintendo’s other mobile games combined. That money train is running out of steam, though, and Nintendo wants to curb that with a $9.49 monthly subscription plan called Feh Pass. Despite being the…
Read more
MobileNews

Realme will unveil its first Smart TV at the MWC

Realme CMO Francis Wang is teasing a Smart TV announcement for the MWC. Answering questions on Twitter, he confirmed that Realme’s first smartband is arriving this month, event saying that it will be unveiled before the TV (MWC starts on February 24). The Realme TV will…
MobileNews

Analyst predicts 10% drop in Apple iPhone shipments due to Coronavirus outbreak

Apple had a strong Q4 with the iPhone 11 dominating global sales, but the company’s Q1 prospects have taken a hit due to the Coronavirus outbreak, says analyst Ming-Chi Kuo. He forecasts a 10% decrease in shipments, down to 36-40 million units for the first quarter of 2020, despite assurances from Foxconn last week that production will not be affected (iPhone camera parts and other components are…
Read more