This week on Electrek’s Wheel-E podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories from the world of electric bikes and other nontraditional electric vehicles. This time that includes new electric bikes from Harley Davidson, Walmart getting in the mid-drive full-suspension e-bike game, new utility e-bikes from REI and Urban Arrow, a high power electric boat, a wild-looking standing electric scooter from China and lots more.
The new Wheel-E podcast is set to return every two weeks on Electrek’s YouTube channel, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We also have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Say what?! Walmart has full-suspension mid-drive electric bikes now?
- Harley-Davidson’s Serial 1 unveils new electric mountain bike, this time with suspension
- Is Urban Arrow’s new family electric cargo bike the luxury SUV of the e-bike world?
- REI launches two new electric bike models for a ‘new generation of riders’
- Trikke wants police patrolling cities on these hilarious 45 mph standing electric tricycles
- This guy bought a wild 6,000W all-wheel-drive standing electric ATV on Alibaba. Here’s what showed up
- Microlino opens configurator for its adorable electric microcar to 30,000 reservation holders
- ‘Most powerful electric watercraft’ Arc One electric speedboat reveals price, opens sales
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 10:00 a.m. ET (or the video after 11:00 a.m. ET):
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
Author: Micah Toll